Monday, February 20, 2012

Purple Lip Gloss

We recently attended the birthday party of a friend of ours, Anjali Evans. She was born one week before the twins! Luckily her party was just before all the sickness so we were able to go to the party at Pump It Up and have some fun! I didn't take any pictures because it's been my experience at Pump It Up, the kids are running, bouncing, sliding at 100mph, all my pics come out blurry! This was the only shot I took that turned out...Timo at batting practice.

All the children got a great goodie bag as they left that was carefully packed for a boy or girl. Upon examining her bag, Cameron spotted some purple lip gloss! Oh my, what have we created by giving her colored lip gloss?? She was all over her new found love, applying it over and over and over again...check her out!


No comments: