Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sick Pics

Here are just a few pictures of all the sickness we had a few weeks ago. I think I said before, we had two cases of bronchitis and two ear infections. I'm so thankful Young's parents were here to help out! Harmony stayed on top of making sure the kids got lots of fluids...yummy homemade apple/ginger tea! (Timo enjoyed it more than this pic shows)
One the first of four doc visits, our pediatrician thought Timo might have pneumonia and set him to the hospital for a chest x-ray. He was such a good boy, even though he felt so bad, and stood very still. I think the promise of seeing his "bones" was the perfect incentive!
Cameron held up long enough make it to the doctor and pharmacy for her ear infection medication but passed out in the short 5 min ride home.
Little sick ones need lots of sleep...poor Cameron tried to fight sleep but just couldn't last one afternoon. We had been reading some books and I got up to get her a snack and more juice. This is what I found when I came back...
And even though it breaks my heart when my children are sick, I absolutely LOVE holding them while they sleep...it's pretty much the only time they will sleep in my arms.

No comments: