Wednesday, September 19, 2012

True Craftsmanship

I've mentioned before about how Timo loves guns or weapons of any sort.  His passion was fueled even more this summer when his Daddy took him to Target to pick out a super soaker water gun.  So I've decided to give up the fight on the weapon front with him and just let him be little boy he wants to be, fighting the bad guys.  I do, however, have a hard and fast rule of no toy guns in the house. But Timo easily finds a way around that by building his own, very elaborate weapons out of tinker toys.  This video is Young's idea of "can you get the kids ready for bed while I do the dishes?"  Timo built all the weapons you see in the video...his, Cameron's and Young's.  Seeing his craftsmanship, I'm no longer so fixated on his love of guns but rather on his love of construction and attention to detail.  I know someday he will use his powers for good...

No comments: