Thursday, February 28, 2013

Febuary Birthdays

The same weekend as the children's birthday, we had two other birthday parties to attend AND Chinese New Year celebrations.  The birthday parties were both on the same day and both in late afternoon/enening, but because Monday was Chinese New Year school holiday, we could attend both and stay up late parting the night away! First up was Ryan's 4th Birthday at My Gym.  Ryan is a Batman fanatic so he and Cameron are great friends at school.  I realized after that I only really got pictures of Cameron at My Gym because she was really trying to tackle each apparatus.  Timo was running around like a crazy boy with his buddies, enjoying all the open space.  Happy Birthday Ryan, thanks for having us join your party!!
Our next stop was Pump It Up for Angali's 5th Birthday!  I think this is the kind of party that parents and kids alike really enjoy!  
This tower was really funny.  I started out doing it, trying to help Timo get the flags as high as I could.  Then Young thought he could do it better, so he gave it a try.  Then, one by one, each adult thought they could get the flag at the very top.  Before we know it, I looked around and all the adults were playing the flag tower and no one was watch the children on all the other inflatables.  One adult finally got the flag to the top, yeah for Aaron!  Now back to watching the kids!
This was something new...a wind tunnel.  All the kids pilled in and and the winds went up to 65mph.  I think Timo did this about 100 times!
Cameron really wanted to try and reach the top so Young was picking her up and literally throwing her up!  She loved it.
Can't even have a party without these three getting together to discuss church business.  Luckily I found Young and Bobby relaxing and enjoying a little friendly baseball competition....
It was really late by the time we entered the party room (8:30) for pizza and my little man was out of energy.  Granted, they had just had pizza and cupcakes at My Gym, so no one could blame him for not being hungry.  But he almost feel asleep in my arms, perking up only when Angali started opening her gifts.  Cameron, of course, had no problem putting away her second birthday cake of the night.  Happy Birthday Angali!! We had a blast at your party!!

No comments: