Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dreams

I keep having these dreams of leaving the twins somewhere and forgetting about them. I had another one last night. We were out and with friends, came home and I realized we left the twins at the restaurant. Sheer panic! And two nights ago I dreamed I had the babies and went back to work the next day...I couldn't remember what they looked like or where they were. I was so sad. And these aren't the first dreams I've had like this. Young gets an earful almost every morning. And don't get me started on the dream of two car seats floating down the river and I only have time to save one...what a nightmare!!

I hear it's pretty common for pregnant women to have these kind of scary dreams...yet another thing I'm not liking about being pregnant. But as my friend Timmie pointed out, at least I'm sleeping well enough at night to even dream. Thanks for the glass half full, Timmie!

No comments: