Friday, January 25, 2008

my gift


I just wanted to write a quick post about how amazing my husband is. It's not just one thing I can point to, just in general, he is one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. What a gift he is to me. Even in just preparing for our twins, he constantly surprises me with his excitement, sense of humor and concern for my well being...not to mention his handyman skills with cribs, bouncy seats and the glider rocker! With all the attention being focused on me and/or the twins, I just wanted to give a shout out to my handsome, adorable husband. I'm so lucky.

2 comments:

Sharona said...

*wolf whistle* Look at that stud!

Anonymous said...

BRAVO! You are both truly blessed. This has been so cool to follow along with you two as well as the Kapics. We love you so much and can't wait to meet these little gifts from God.

blessings,

mike and pam