Thursday, January 31, 2008

What did you say??

I thought I would post a few of my favorite comments I've been getting from friends and strangers. Some friends might not see me for a week or so and are a bit taken back by the size of my belly. And it always amazes me what people will say to a total stranger...so here is my list...

WOW! You’re huge!
Are you sure you only have two babies in there?
You are about to pop?
How do you get up stairs?
You don’t look pregnant from the back...
It’s nice to see your face fill out
You haven't had those babies yet?
You’ve gained 48 pounds??!!
That shirt doesn't fit you anymore, huh?
Are you past your due date?
You look so uncomfortable...

Luckily I have thick skin and think most of the comments are pretty funny...I only have a few weeks left, so get them in while you can!!

2 comments:

Chances' Chatters said...

Sara, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! So don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And don't let insensitive remarks get to you too badly!!! We are so excited for you and Young and we look forward to meeting your babies sometime. Kim Chance

Sharona said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You just gave me my first reason to procreate. Not gonna lie.