Thursday, January 10, 2008

Week 33

Another great visit to the doctors today. I started my Non-Stress Tests (NST) which basically means they hook me up to monitors for 20mins (in theory) to measure the baby's heartbeat and movements...and any contractions I might be having. It took way longer than 20 minuets today. Timothy was moving around so much the sensor kept losing his heartbeat...then he fell asleep and had no movements for a while. It took about 40 min. to get a passing grade for him. Cameron passed in the first 20min...that's my girl! They also do an ultrasound to measure the fluid each baby has which was excellent, 2cm for each. I'll be going in every week for the NST.

I started having contractions this past weekend but nothing they seem to be worried about. My doctor said it's normal. Just as long as they don't last longer than 35 seconds or more than 6 an hour. I usually have 6 a day, so we're not packing for the hospital yet! We also took the hospital tour last Saturday so at least we know the know the layout. We are onto 33 weeks now and my doctor is happy with my progress. She wants to be really greedy and try to make it to 35 weeks but that's only 14 days away....eeekkss!!

No comments: