Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bu-bul

Cameron has finally warmed up to bubble baths. For the longest time she has been scared of the bubbles and wouldn't go in the tub. So I put it away even though Timo loves the bubble bath. She started noticing the bubbles left behind when I washed their hair and started saying "bu-bul". She then noticed the bubbles we would blow in the back yard so I thought it was time to try bubble bath again. It was a rough start...she sat in my lap outside the tub for about 10mins, too scared to get in. She slowly warmed up to them as I played with them and wanted in. Now there is no stopping her. Every night at bath time it's "bubble, bubble, bubble" as she carries around the bubble bath container. She has a screaming fit when I pull her out of the tub, even though little her hands and feet are all pruned up.

Here are some pics from her first official bubble bath. Timo keeps trying to eat them, yuck!

No comments: