Monday, June 15, 2009

Catching Up

It's so easy keeping up with the blog day to day...but once you take a few days off...it's so hard catching back up.

My parents have been in town for the past week and half and things have been busy. I don't have a ton of photos to post because I wasn't around for a lot of their visit. I tried to take advantage of having full time help and take some time for myself and with Young. I spent my days shopping, manicure, reading time at the library, lunches and fun dinner dates friends we haven't seen in a long time. It's like I was the one on vacation. And the kids didn't even notice I was gone...Granny and Grandpa kept them thoroughly entertained.

Here are a few photos I have...
Cameron trying to play horsey on Grandpa's legs...and story time!

My parents fed the kids constantly! It seemed they were always feeding them something and different. And of course the kids would gobble up something that I said they normally didn't like. Cameron really liked Granny's cereal every morning and the both got in the habit of snacking on fruit just before bedtime.

Grandpa handled bath time like a charm! He got to see the challenges playing referee all while trying to wash and rise the kids.

No comments: