Monday, June 8, 2009

Granny & Grandpa

My parents are here visiting from North Carolina and boy are the kids getting spoiled rotten...not to mention me too! It's so nice having extra pairs of hands helping out with the kids. Mom is a champ at washing dishes and high chair trays...while daddy is an expert at bath time.

Grandpa brought Timo a little matchbox car...he wouldn't let go of it...he slept with it for 2 nights in a row.

We hit Tots Time at the rec center...the kids could roam all over this time with two people to watch them.


Grandpa giving the kids their first taste of Pepsi...taste born in the Carolinas!

Granny giving Timo a wake up kiss...notice he still has the car in his hand.

We hit Fisherman's Warf for a little while one day...I feel like I'm the one on vacation. Mom was happy to push the stroller and Daddy & Young took the kids to see the boats...nothing left for me to do.

The kids were getting cranky and it was their nap time, so we sent them home with the guys while mom and I got to do some shopping.


Cameron running free at the Warf with Grandpa not far behind.

1 comment:

Lisa Y said...

It is so nice to be able to catch up with your family! You are doing such a great job keeping up with the blog! I feel like I'm right there with you :)