Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Rocking Chair!

Since Cameron loves to sit in chairs, I've been on the lookout for a little chair just for her. I found this rocking chair on Craigslist and snatched it right up! But unfortunately, you can't introduce just one new toy to a set of twins. That's just asking for an all out brawl. So I had to keep it in the garage for a day or so until I could find one for Timothy. But luckily, I found another little toy for him in some items our neighbor wanted to get rid of...a little guitar just Timo's size! They were both so happy with their new toys and no fights. Best of all, the new items kept them entertained long enough for me to get the house clean for my parents arrival tomorrow!!Climbing in the chair right away and learning how to rock back and forth.

Timothy tuning his new guitar trying to make some music.

Cameron was nice enough to let her brother in the chair but then she started rocking it and he got a little scared...he went back to his guitar.

No comments: