Friday, August 14, 2009

New Lunchbox!

I know it's not very exciting for most people, but it's very exciting to me to have a more clean, neat way of giving the kids lunch when we're out and about. We typically take their lunch with us to church on Sundays b/c the kids fall asleep on the way home...so we can just carry them in asleep and not have to worry about feeding them. I also pack up a little something if we are going to a restaurant that I'm not sure if they cater to kids...

I found these little bento boxes at this Korean supermarket we shop at...so easy to pack them and the kids love having their own little meal in front of them. It's much better than packing 3 different containers of food and having the kids tackle me as I tried to feed them. Having their own meal also makes it easier for them to stay seated while not in a high chair. They also work great for feeding the kids in their car seat too.

And I couldn't resist...Target was having their back to school sale...so I picked up a new lunch box for them too. (both bento boxes fit in perfectly!) I think Cameron likes her new froggy lunch box!

No comments: