Thursday, April 22, 2010

Getting So Smart!

Timo was riding his bike around the kitchen the other morning and wanted his Papi to ride with him. I helped position Papi so he could ride along and they both had a blast going around and around the kitchen. I didn't really notice when Timo picked the camera off the table (he is getting so tall, he can reach anything now) and turned it on. He then brought the camera to me and said "mommy, take picture Timo and Papi." And then he flashed his best "cheese" smile. Just like that, he was asking me to take a picture and smiling for the camera!

And Cameron's newest buzz words are "all by self", meaning I want to do it all by myself. Everything now is "all by self!" and you just have to let her do it until she asks for help. We were dressing yesterday and she insisted on putting her shoes on by herself...even before she was dressed. And she did it! She put her shoes on all by herself, just on the wrong feet. Then she wanted me to take a picture...only she doesn't get the concept that someone else has to take the picture of her...good thing we have more than one camera!
But seriously...when did these little babies turn into little talking smart people??? Someone stop the growing up right now!!

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh Anne said...

Very cute! It does happen so fast. I saw Emilie today trying to put a sock on her foot... What next, she'll actually want to pick out her own clothes?? Oh, no!!