Monday, April 19, 2010

Rainy Day Toys

I felt the kids got an over load of toys for Christmas so I put some of them away to pull out for a rainy day. We've had plenty of rainy days since then but their birthday fell a few months after Christmas so we were able to restock our toy pile with out bringing out the "rainy day toys". Well, this past week we had a few rainy days and I had to pull out the back stock...the art easel!

I knew it would be a big hit but didn't really know how big, especially with Cameron. She always at the easel "drawing" something. And typically when Timo see her there, he'll run over, grab his stool too and off they go coloring and fighting over crayons.




Another toy I pulled out was this Gone Fishin' game. Cameron was getting so frustrated trying to catch the fish but just kept on trying. She even was trying to hold the mouth open to get the fishing line in...poor girl, she just wanted to catch a fish! (note her southern accent too)

No comments: