Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Easter

Sorry my Easter post was cut a little short...I kept getting interrupted and it was taking forever to post all I wanted to. It was best to post what I had and try again on another day...

So after church we had a bunch of friends over for an Easter celebration. Pastor Bob, our interum pastor, who's family is back east, the Vega's, Busbee girls and Gwen and Angelie Evans (Bobby & Jonathan were at the Giant's game) all blessed us with their company and we had blast. I feel like we laughed for 2 hours solid! Our kids were napping during lunch, which probably explains why I was so relaxed and able to enjoy the company...ha, ha!



Once the kids woke up the party really began. The rain put a damper on our egg hunt (it pour down rain all day long) but luckily Rolando Vega brought his balloon kit and made animal balloons for the kids. Timo and Cameron also decided to show off their shades some more.



After everyone left, we all snuggled on the sofa to watch the new movie Cameron got in her Easter basket, Ice Age. She has always showed an interest in dinosaurs and I thought she might enjoy the quirky dino/animals in the movie. I was right about her loving the movie but not because of the animals, but because of the baby that is in it. She sat with me the entire movie watching what was happening with the baby! Timo got a little restless about half way though but got sucked back in during the "tunnel sliding in the glacier" scene. We had such a relaxing evening on the sofa just snuggling and enjoy our children's company. The perfect ending to a perfect day! (Even though we didn't get a family picture done...)

1 comment:

sunnysblog@gmail.com said...

What a great looking day! I miss you all!