Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Lucia!

There was one other birthday party we attended before we left for the east coast...Lucia Haskins! Lucia's mom, Timmie, was my first friend when I moved to SF 15years ago...wow, has it been that long?? We used to work together in the pastry at Rubicon...back in our pastry chef days, both single and footloose and fancy free. Now we both are married and have children the same age!

Anyway, Lucia had a super fun party at SF Gymnastics which the kids LOVED. The running trampoline was the the most fun for them.


They way they both took to the swinging bars makes me wonder if I might have some gymnasts on my hands...



The instructors had set up these great obstacle courses all around. The twins loved going in, our, up, down, over...
And lets not forget about cake! Of course Timmie make her own cupcakes, hazelnut and chocolate, and Cameron throughly enjoyed her little treat!

No comments: