Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Backpacks

I am a genius...really I am. I was packing and getting ready for our trip to Florida for my Grandmother's funeral and thinking about the kid's backpacks or "activity bags" for the plane ride...what to pack in them this time. Then I was thinking how they didn't even really carry their backpacks last time, they just fought over who was going to pull Daddy's rolling carry-on suitcase...fighting all through the airports. I just ended up carrying the backpacks in the stroller that they didn't even sit in because they had to pull Daddy's suitcase.

Then it dawned on me...rolling backpacks!! I quickly did a search online and found they make ones for preschools so I took off to Target to pick some out. Imagine my luck when I found Diego and Dora ones just their size!

It worked like a charm. They were so excited to have their own "suitcases" and ended up pulling them all by themselves through the airports. Mission accomplished! AND, I didn't even need the stroller this time because there were no backpacks to carry or toddlers to push...just walking and rolling little kids.


I am a geinus...guess that's why I get paid the big bucks...

No comments: