Wednesday, December 14, 2011

School Sweet Potato Pie Project

The twins school (CAIS) did a pie project...sweet potato pie. They asked for parent volunteers to help the students make the pies and of course I signed right up. I LOVE teaching kids how to cook and bake! Unfortuantly, the way the parents were divided up, I didn't get to teach Timo and Cameron's class. They stationed me in the kitchen scaling out the ingredients and keeping watch over the baking pies. But thankfully another mom, who was in their class, took some pics for me. Here they are with their best buds Christian and Mia.






The next day was a half day release (the day before Thanksgiving) and the parents were invited to come in for a slice of pie. Cameron really loved the whipped cream...Yummy!


We also got the "I'm thankful for..." art work the kids did. Cameron drew a nice picture of me on a road, taking her to school. And Timo is thankful for Rainbows...an all blue rainbow aparently.

I am thankful for these two little monkeys!

No comments: