Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Time with Granny and Grandpa

Since it's obviously going to take me a really long time to post all our vacation pics, I thought I would at least get some pics of the kids' a activities while we were gone. They had so much fun with Granny and Grandpa!

Of course there were haircuts by Granny...we love Granny haircuts!!

My Dad remodeled our closet while we were gone (Thanks you Daddy, we love it!) and he had two little helpers.
A few days before Young and I left, my mom took Cameron and me out for an afternoon tea time. This little tea house, The Secret Garden, did such a great job with little ones. Complete with lemonade "tea" and little teddy bear toast!
My Dad spent lots of time outside with the kids...riding balance bikes and flying like witches on their brooms! (it was close to Halloween)
Mom always has the kids helping her out in the kitchen (no wonder I became a chef, huh)...this was twiced bakes potatoes, yummy!
According to mom and dad, the kids were perfect little angles the whole time we were gone! Hum, wonder who's kids they had?? Ha, Ha! I guess it is hard to fuss and fight when you're giving hugs and kisses all day long...and I hear there were lots and lots of hugs and kisses!! We so grateful that my parents could come out watch the kids...we loved it and I know Timo and Cameron did too!

No comments: