Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bunk Beds!

I'm way behind on this post, but we finally bunked the kids beds!! I've been wanting to do it for a while but every time I would bring it up, a strong disagreement over who would get the top bunk erupted. I told them until they learned to compromise, the bed wouldn't get bunked. After many contract negotiations, we all came to an agreement..every two weeks the children would switch beds. This was the first night...Timo got the top bunk first.  I think Cameron thought two weeks was really just one night b/c she was quite upset the following night when she still was in the bottom bunk.
But as you can see, her bottom bunk days didn't last long.  This was the third night...Timo felt the top bunk was too high for him and wanted the bottom bunk permanently.  Now there is peace in the land and everyone is happy...including Mommy!  There is so much more room in their room now.  I feel things are much more clean and neat with all the extra space.  Just in time for Christmas...to fill all that space up again...

No comments: