Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

The word behind doesn't even begin to describe our lives right now.  I'm feeling very over committed in many ways, making blogging somewhat low on my to-do list.  I'm a stay home mom with two kids in school full time...how do moms that home school manage to blog every day??  Nonetheless, I'm trying to play catch up this week and get things up to date before we enter the holiday season...and get behind again...

I'll start with one of our favorite our Halloween activities...pumpkin carving. Because of Young's travels, me being gone for a conference and multiple Halloween festivities this year, we carved well before the actual day of Halloween. It's kinda a Daddy thing with the kids, thank goodness! We got their pumpkins at a farm in Half Moon Bay...Timo wanted a ghost face and Cameron wanted a witch.  I'm so thankful Young has artistic talent...
Done and all ready for Halloween ( a week later).  I'm glad I got a picture as soon as they were done because they didn't really hold up for a week...

No comments: