Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Fest FBCSF

Our church has an annual Fall Family Festival for Halloween...trying to get away from the whole evil spirits part of Halloween.  I was away at a conference so Young had to handle the kids and all the fun himself.  Timo was a Ninja and Cameron, of course, was Batman.  I wouldn't want to meet up with these two in a dark alley!  Love how they take their roles so seriously.
One of the fun events at the fall fest is trunk or treat.  Cars decorate their trunks and the kids go trick or treating around the parking lot to each car.  I LOVE this idea.  Looks like there were some great themes this year.
Games, bouncy houses, face painting...all the ingredients for a good time.  Looks like Cameron shed her batman mask for her second love in life...a cheetah.  I really can't tell you how much Cameron loves cheetahs, you would never believe me.
Timo's costume came with a mask that we lost within 10min of pulling it out of the package.  I turned the house upside down looking for it but it couldn't be found anywhere.  Good thing Rolo the Clown was there, helping me not look so bad.
Young took some video of the kids "going fish"...so cute that they get so excited.  How much fun it is to be a kid!

No comments: