Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy 90th Birthday Grandma Cameron!!

We had big party for Grandma to celebrate her 90th birthday. It was just a year ago she was recovering from serious surgery to remove cancer as well as well as a few other health issues. But she was up and going strong and so happy to see so many of her family and friends at her party.

I didn't really take that many pictures, I was pretty busy cooking, setting up, visiting with family and keeping track of the kids.  It was also the first time we had seen my brother and his family, (they had been in school and at camp our first two weeks), so there was a lot of catching up going on.  But I did get the Great Grandchildren with their Great Grandma.
Timo was being a good helper the whole time, making sure everyone had enough ice for their tea and lemonade!
While cleaning up it occurred to me to get some pics of Grandma with Tiimo and Cameron, which is how I found Timo and Kaylee soaking wet!  Grandpa had asked them to go dump the ice out but they decided to turn it into their own swimming pool!  They were having so much fun dipping their heads in the water...oh to be a kid again.

h

No comments: