Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Books

So I've started working on the one task I've been putting & putting off...the kid's baby books. My mom, Granny Cameron, gave them each a baby book...which is odd because it's theirs but I'm the one who has to fill them out?? Anyway...I wanted to make sure they each have one, of equal substance, and had wanted to start putting them together before the twins were even born. But alas...I was way too tired toward the end of pregnancy and things have been busy since the twins arrived.

So...I pulled them out this week to begin the daunting task....and boy is it daunting. I kept a lot of stuff from the first few day of life, stuck in a box, that I need to go though. There is so much information to recall, pictures to print out and lots of writing...x2. OK, so the difficult part is the ultra sounds. I only have one copy of each...so I'll need to make some photo copies. We have all our pictures on the computer which means I'll need to order some prints. And recalling details of before their birth and a few day after is a little hazy for me at this point. Thank goodness for our blog. I just keep referring back to it for early information I can't quite remember.

No comments: