Thursday, August 7, 2008

Saturday Strolls

Ever since the kids were born we've tried to get out on Saturdays or Sundays and take long strolls together. Cameron has a had a hard time adjusting to the new side by side...I think she doesn't like the fact that she can't see us. But she is getting used to it and they actually were comfy enough to fall asleep. We get lots of attention in this stroller too...people can see the kids face to face. This walk was made even longer b/c people kept stopping us to look at the kids. It's funny, I know so many people with twins and triplets now, it doesn't seem that uncommon. We've had several people stop us and tell us they are a twin or they raised twins years and years ago. It's fun to hear the stories of way back when twins weren't that common. It just lets me know it can be done...as hard as I think it is at times, I'm sure it was much harder back in the day.

No comments: