Wednesday, August 6, 2008

rough week

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post in a while. It's been a rough week for the Ko twins and for mommy! Lot's of changes this week and the kids are adjusting the best they can.
We started rice cereal which Timothy eats like a champ. Cameron is having trouble...she hates it. She screams and spits it out every time. We've also been helping out at Day Camp this week at our church, so we've been up and out of the house by 8am, missed naps, lot's of strange people holding/feeding them, trying to nap in strange cribs, etc. Again, Timothy seems to adjust better than Cameron. She is having major stranger anxity and I can only leave her along a short period before she realizes I'm gone. So I haven't really been able to help out at camp b/c they come get me to go back to the nursery.
And all this has snowballed into the afternoon/evenings at home, they are more cranky, waking up during the night, just all out of sorts. I was at my whits end with crying babies last night...I had to look to Young to handle them while I took a little break.
I just reminds me of how sensitive babies are and how important schedules and consistantcy is to them. We're taking a break today and staying home.

1 comment:

Kevin, Angie, Kenzie & and; Kaylee Cameron said...

I know it is hard to deal w/ now, sis, but in a little while, their eye's will light up when they see their favorite Sunday School teacher, or day care teacher...it does get better the more they experience life outside...Any you too....Love ya', Kevin