Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Yesterday was our wedding anniversary and Young and I celebrated with a date night. We had a sitter, thanks Sharona, and headed out for a fine dining experience at a restaurant called Michael Minna. It was fabulous! To my surprise, an old coworker now works for Michael Minna and he sent out a few extra items that made the dinner even more special. It was wonderful to have an evening with my husband talking about our transition from just husband to wife to parents...and how to serve each as other in the process.

As for gifts, my husband gave me a lovely three part sermon on marriage downloaded to my ipod! His gift to me was helping me be a more godly wife for him...the gift that keeps on givin'!

We forgot our camera for dinner but took some pics of our desserts with my camera phone.

No comments: