Thursday, August 12, 2010

A few Sundays before we left for Florida we had "family Sunday" in church which means all the kids stay in church for the music/worship time. They have shakers, streamers, bells...all sorts of items down from for the kids to come play while we all sing. (these were taken with my phone camera and the kids were constantly moving so they are all blurry)

They also have any children/youth participate in worship on stage either by reading scripture, praying, singing or playing a musical insturment. We had one youth on stage playing the violin, which at time I didn't really think much of...until the next morning when Timo asked for a chop stick. He typically plays with with the chopsticks as drums so I gave him a pair. Then I turned around and he was trying to play his guitar like a violin...even if it was the wrong way! I can't believe he picked that up all on his own...we might have a future violinist on our hands...

No comments: