Monday, November 22, 2010

Picture Perfect!

I've learned the key to success with most outings involving the kids is talking it up days, if not weeks, in advance. When we decided we were going to do holiday pictures of the kids, I started talking about the big camera and new clothes days before our actual appointment....and we had a successful photo shoot!

I received a coupon in the mail for Picture People so I thought I would give them a try. I've never tried them but have heard good things and really like the fact they have your pictures ready to go same day. Luckily we went on a Wed. and the place was empty. I took the kids' clothes with us and changed once we got there (didn't want to take any chances) and off we went behind the curtain. Because I had talked about it so much, the kids were so excited about having their picture taken, they were such the little hams!

Again, I had a lot of pictures so I built collages to help manage space. If anyone (Grandpa) would like to download a single photo from a collage, just email me and let me know and I'll email you the photo(s).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharona said...

ACK!! THEY'RE TOO CUTE! I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM!!

Lisa Y said...

awww that is SUPER CUTE! They are looking so grown up!