Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hot and Sweaty!

Young tried to work out every morning by jogging or riding his exercise bike in the house. Most days when he is done he takes off his t-shirt and walks around the house drinking water tying to cool off. Of course, when he is all hot and sweaty is when the kids want to jump all over him. Young always says, "not right now, Daddy is all hot and sweaty." Then what quickly follows is probably to be expected...they in turn take off their shirts and walk around the house saying they are "hot and sweaty"...especially Cameron. It's funny because I can remember being really young, like 3 or 4, and refusing to wear my shirt too because I saw my dad and brother walking around with no shirt on. Fair was fair! My mom would beg me to put a shirt on, "ladies wear shirts"...but not me, nope, no way. Seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..

No comments: