Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Blanket


Cameron has become very attached to one of her blankets. It seemed to happen overnight...one morning she wouldn't let go of it when we got her out of her crib. If we took it away from her before she was ready she wasn't very happy. So we just started letting her carry the blanket around because she seemed so happy holding it. And before I caught on that it was a real attachment to that particular blanket...I washed it one day when it was time for a nap. She would not settle down and no other blanket would pacify her.

So of course my first thought was I need to rush out and try to find another blanket juts like that one so we have a back up...didn't want a repeat performance of that scene. I searched high and low for this Carter's blanket and finally found one at an outlet store (guess it was last year's design). Now it goes everywhere with us...she is so happy with her blanket. I wonder if she will give it a name...

No comments: