Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Strawberries!

Last Saturday morning Young had a prayer meeting so I took the kids to the Farmer's Market with my friend Beth. It was pretty uneventful...if you don't count the Japanese tourist taking lots of pictures of our kids...and one even asked me to take of picture of her with them...odd. Anyway, we just got some coffee, strawberries and enjoyed the beautiful morning. Have I mentioned that Cameron LOVES strawberries? She will eat herself into a strawberry coma if I let her! We had to constantly keep feeding her strawberries while we strolled around or there was a huge fuss. Once we got back to the car, I asked Beth to take a few pictures of the kids covered in strawberry juice while I loaded all the bags in the car. She went a little crazy with my camera...

Beth is so funny...she snuck these pics in while I was loading Cameron in the car...two of about 10 she took!!

No comments: