Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tea For Two

One of the best things I did over Mother's Day weekend was Tea For Two at our church. It was a ladies only tea party and we had a fabulous time. The perfect mother/daughter outing. I hosted a table with the china that my Grandmother North (my mom's mom) has past down to me. (My mom had the china forever and then was given to me a few years ago.) And no, really, I'm not bitter about not winning "Best Table"...really, I'm not...well, maybe just a little...
We had about 75 ladies, all decked out in their hats, gloves and finest tea pots. There was live music, finger sandwiches, scones, petite fores and of course red velvet cake. Cameron enjoyed the chocolate tarts, eating tons of strawberries and just hanging out with her Mommy and girlfriends.

All the future Tea For Two ladies. And I love how Olivia just make herself comfortable by propping her feet up on the table...nice and relaxed.

I have to mention...because I hosted a table, I had to be there early. My fabulous husband got the kids up from their nap, dressed Cameron in her dress, tights, shoes and hair bow and brought her to the church. How wonderful is he?? And then Timo got Daddy all to himself!

No comments: