Sunday, October 24, 2010

Enjoying Every Ray of Sunshine

It's such a cold, rainy day here in SF, I thought I would post our last little heat wave pics from about two weeks ago. I consider myself an expert now on how to keep the kids entertained with water in the back yard on hot days...lot's of buckets and bowls to "mix" in. Unfortunately Timo hates to get dirty (takes after his daddy) so it's a little hard for him to enjoy making mud pies. He kept whining and asking me to wash his hand when they got dirty. But Cameron, on the other hand, embraces the mud and had a blast (like her mommy).
Tmo was just getting frustrated so we moved on to bubbles and foam...much more fun for my little neat freak!
Then the real fun began...their buddy Caleb showed up with Popsicles! Timo isn't much of a sweets eater but for some reason he loved the popsicles...he ate 2! (Cameron at 3 but that's no surprise for our little sweet tooth girl)
Then it was right back to the water. The kids stayed out in the backyard playing until well after dinner time....what a fun way to enjoy our last few days of summer!

No comments: