Friday, October 1, 2010

Conversations

Sometimes I wish I had a video camera with me all the time to capture the conversations that go on between Cameron and Timo. I didn't have one this morning but thought the it was so funny, I had to write it down...

We were getting in the car and Cameron wanted to snap her own car seat...no big deal, they do it all the time. But this time she got her hand caught in it as it snapped and it pinched her hand. Ah, she had a boo boo and was crying. I kissed it, rubbed it, tried to make it all better and got in the car leave.

Cameron was still crying and Timo leaned over to look at her and said "you got a boo boo Cameron?"
"Yes, I got a boo boo", she says as she stops crying.
"Oh no!", says Timo.
Cameron then begins to explain how it happened...as if Timo wasn't right there to see it. "I got pinched. My seat belt pinched me and I got a boo boo."
"Your seat belt pinched you? Just a little pinch?" asked Timo.
"No, a big little pinch, and now I crying" says Cameron as she musters up a few more tears for show.

By now I'm trying REALLY hard not to laugh...and Timo follows up with another "oh no!" (his new fav phrase...everything is Oh no! these days) He then asks, "are you OK?"

Cameron answers with a smile..."I OK, Mommy kissed it and it's all better now..."

Gotta love being a Mommy sometimes!

1 comment:

Sharona said...

HAHAHA! I love the 'Oh no!' What a good, sympathetic listener! And Cameron knowing that your kiss made it better?! CLASSIC!