Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Indian Summer

We had an little mini Indian Summer hit last week with 85+ temps outside! I tried to take full advantage of all the day and play outside in the water.
The kids are becoming quiet the pros at washing cars...

I just gave them the water hose and bubbles and let them go at it. Timo is so impressed with himself that he can push the sprayer now.
Even though they are potty trained, I put the swim diapers on just in case...who has time to go potty when there's water, bubbles and buckets? The first day they they were completely happy just playing in the water and bubbles and shovels. I think they have some of the their Chef Mommy in them...all they do is stir and "mix".
By the second day, they had moved on to the dirt from my now turned over garden. At this point Timo didn't even want swim diapers or anything on anymore...just happy making mud pies...and mixing in the potty (good thing it was getting some use!)

No comments: