Friday, April 22, 2011

Dinner Out With Friends

A few weeks ago I ran into one of my good friends, Virginia, that I met through our twins club here in SF. Her twins, Trevor and Lexi, are the same age as Timo and Cameron and basically spent their first two years together as friends. Virginia and I were both first time moms, mom of twins and stay home moms...so we spent a lot of time together, trying to make it through those first few years. But then last year she went back to work and Trevor and Lexi started preschool, boo hoo. We haven't been able to really hang out with them much since so it was so nice to run into them at our twins club spring family outing. As we started chatting, we realized the kids still remember each other and that friendship was still there. We made to plans to start getting together more often and our first date was dinner date.

Virginia and I talk about how far we had come from our first few outing with the "double snap n go" and feeling like we were never going to be able to go out with twins...my how things have changed...for the better, I must say. We had so much fun and look forward to hangin' with our best twin buddies more often!

No comments: