Saturday, December 29, 2012

Early Christmas...

Since we had plans to travel on Christmas Day, we wanted Christmas morning to be pretty efficient ..so when Christmas presents from  the Grandparents arrived via mail, we decided to have a little Christmas a few days early. We skyped with Granny and Grandpa one evening so they could see the children open their gifts.  I don't have as many pics because I was trying to adjust the computer so Mom & Dad could see the constantly moving kiddos.  Cameron LOVED her jewelry box and handmade bracelets from Granny!  She wears them almost every day!  And Timo is all set with his UNC gear!  He tried sleeping in his helmet that night but it just wouldn't work.  But he did wear it to school the following morning!  (some mornings I just have to go with it to get to school on time)
A few days later we opened gifts from Harmony and Habachi.  I love the second picture, it shows Cameron's absolute delight over her Easy Bake Oven!  She wanted one so bad...every time we passed through Target, she would oh and ah over it.
A marble race that Timo can build any way he wants!  He is really into marbles right now and building, so this was perfect for my little engineer!
Cameron just couldn't wait to break out her oven and start baking...Chocolate chip cookies were first.  I must say the mixes and pans aren't as good as I remember growing up.  I loved my easy bake oven (go figure huh?) and I remember being able to bake real round cakes and such.  I guess I'll, uh, I mean we'll have to make our own customize mixes and search for some cool cake pans to use.  The possibilities are endless! I can't wait to make memories with Cameron with her own oven.
Thank you to both Granny and Grandpa, Harmony and Habachi for such amazing, generous Christmas gifts...Timo and Cameron love them!!

No comments: