Wednesday, December 5, 2012

October Catch Up

I'm trying to get caught up on my pics and get them posted...to get ready for the overflow of holiday events/photos that are to come.  While going through my photos I discovered some from early October that I never got on the blog...how far behind am I???  So here is a little catch up from some October activities...

We had a few visits from great friends!  The Kapic triplets from Sacramento spent an evening with us again while their parents attended a dinner in San Francisco.  As usual, Baily and Cameron hit the art table, Fletcher and Timo were wild men playing volleyball and baseball in the hall and Parker explored all the toys, creating his own entertainment.
A few days later our dear friends from France were in town!  We haven't seen Julien and Galaderial in over two years!!  They have added to their family since we last saw them, Jeremie and Justin.  They moved to France over 7 years ago to church plant.  Even though France is a very hard nut to crack spiritually, it's amazing to see how God is using them to break up the hard ground. 
A few highlights from our October bible studies...We focused on Super Love.
Timo decided he wanted to lead bible study this day and asked me how to spell Jesus loves you.  He also wrote out the verse...Timothy 4:49, which isn't really a verse but he loves making all the verses in the bible come from the book of Timothy.
The kids had a teacher work day from school one day in October which happen to be my church office day...so I put them to work!  Timo did a fantastic job helping print the bulletin.  I told them the faster we got the office work done, the faster we could visit the new playground right by our house..such a nice playground!
We learned some new tricks...Cameron climbed up balanced herself into a bridge all by herself.
Their school offers after school programs for kids who are in extended care.  My two aren't in extended care but they always hear about the class...such as lego class, hula class, art class.  Timo is constantly asking when he can go to the various classes, to which I explain they get to come home earlier than most and play.  This one day, Timo pretended he was going to all the different classes.  He was all packed up and ready to go...in his underwear!

I feel so behind in blogging, but I promise I'll be more on the ball...I think...

No comments: