Monday, August 8, 2011

Ladies Tea

I'm going to try and finish up our NC pic in the next few post...I hope...

My mom and I decided it would be fun for just the girls to go out one afternoon for a ladies tea. So we got all dressed up, my nieces Kenzie and Kaylee, Cameron, Mom and I, and headed to Old English Tea Room in Wake Forest...so. much. fun.
Our morning started out with manicures and pedicures. My mom was painting Kenzie and Kaylee's nails and it was really hard not to do Cameron's as well...even though I think she is still a bit too young. She just wanted to be like the big girls were so I gave in. We picked out a really light pink and she loved it!
The hard part was getting her to sit still to paint and sitting long enough for them to dry! Luckily it was really hot outside so that made it go by faster.
Off to the tea room we went which was just perfect for little girls. They had a huge trunk of hats, boas, necklaces, and other accessories to help the girls dress to the nines! They had so much fun putting on a fashion show for us.

For the tea, the waitress offered pink lemonade and pb&j sandwiches for the little ones...so perfect. Cameron absolutely LOVED drinking out of the tea cup just like the big girls were! (I was a little nervous about her breaking it but she used both hands and did a great job)

The food and tea were all really good but the best part were the petite fours...Cameron gobbled up the carrot cake and cookies before I even finish my scones!



We had such a great afternoon! The staff was so accommodating to us all and really went out of their way to make if fun for the little ones.
I love my little girl so much and she was such a good girl the whole time! It was a blessing to spend the day out with her, my nieces and my mom...all are so very amazing and so very goofy!
And you can always tell how good an outing was by the ride home...everyone was out like a light. I love this picture of all the cousins snoozing together!
We are for sures making Ladies Tea an annual event, I'm already looking forward to next year! And for those of you who worried about Timo...he was having his own fun helping Grandpa build the new shed!

No comments: