Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Trains...

We loaded up on another day and headed to Tilden Park in Berkeley to check out the Redwood Valley Steam Train. I have to say, this was one of the most beautiful train rides we've been on. It traveled all through the Berkeley hills and had amazing views of redwoods and the bay area. The left pic is why we left SF that day...check out that thick fog bank.
We then drove back down the mountain for Cameron to ride the merry go round . Timo just doesn't like these for some reason, he always picks the benches to sit on and hangs on for dear life. It must be a motion thing.
Here are the twins at 3 1/2 years old...seeing who is taller. I think I've said this before but I don't feel like I have "twins" anymore, the hard days of having two little babies are over. Now I feel like I have two children...two very different, individual children.
We also hit the zoo that week with Caleb and Evan...our last hurrah on the Little Puffer!

No comments: