Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Riding Our Bikes

I mentioned before that we got the kids bikes while we were in NC and left them there to have next year. I'm not even sure my words can express how much the kids loved their bicycles. They rode them every single day for as long as they could...even in the hot, hot sun.

Grandpa thought Timo was doing well enough to raise his training wheel up so he could learn to balance more...it worked! By the time we left Timo's training wheels were barely touching the ground while he rode.

And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...I wash my car almost every week because I love the "clean" look of a car. Sure enough, the first spots of dirt, the kids were asking to wash their bikes! We put swim suites on, gave them each a bucket of soapy water and a rag...looks like they have been learning from all those car washes.



But then it turned into water play...
My parents live on a dirt road which has a circle drive around the mailboxes...this was the best place for them ride..around and around and around...

Untitled from Sara ko on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

hahaha! That video is hilarious! 'They've gone around the circle about four.hundred.thousand.times.' HAHAHAHA! They look so big!!