Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Monkeying Around

A few weeks ago Timo and Cameron participated in a Parents Night Out at a friend's preschool.  Our good friend's, the Hirzles, invited us to participate so we dropped all the children off and the adults got 3 whole hours to go out to dinner and get ice cream!!  When we picked the kids up later that evening their faces were all painted, stickers all over and were full of stories of monkeys, baboons, and snakes...eeeek!  We found out an animal handler had been part of the entertainment. I could tell a good time was had by all and didn't think much more of it..until yesterday when I received this picture in the mail from the school!  Look at my little monkeys with the baboon!  I loved that the school took pictures and then was thoughtful enough to mail it to us even though we don't attend there.  I showed it to Timo and Cameron after school yesterday and they started laughing and telling the silly stories all over again.  Now I have proof that a good time was had by all...including the baboon...

No comments: