Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baking Like A Pro

This was a baking day Cameron and I did a few weeks ago...that's how far behind I am in posts! I absolutely LOVE cooking with my kids! Understandable, the kitchen is where I feel the most comfortable with them and they are surprising great at following directions....check out Cameron dropping the cookies on the cookie sheet...

Untitled from Sara ko on Vimeo.

And of course, she had to do EVERYTHING herself...even carry the tray of cookies to the oven and stand there watching while they baked. Who needs a timer with you have a 3 year old asking you every 2 minuets, "are they done yet Mommy? Are they done? Can we eat them now?"

Timo wasn't feeling very good while we baked...he ran a weird temp this day, for one day only and was better the next day...strange. Poor baby...not even the fresh baked cookies made him feel better.

No comments: