Saturday, February 26, 2011

Valentine's Day Pt. 2

I thought it would be fun to take the kids out for lunch for their birthday with their friend Caleb. We went to a really fun place here in SF, Mel's Dinner....extremely kid friendly. The fun part was juke boxes at every table!
And crayons and coloring books...

And lot's of trains to go round....
"It's my party, I can cry if I want to...." There was a little disagreement over one of the trains and Timo got his feelings hurt (my sensitive little boy). Cameron was trying to make him feel better by handing him his milk (my thoughtful little girl).
Lunch time! How cool are the little cars that lunch comes in?! The kids took a few bites and then played race cars the rest of the meal...
Then a special treat...cake with two candles! It was so sweet of our waitress to bring a piece of cake out for the kids, each a candle and each a cherry...all for free!
Thanks for spending our birthday with us Caleb!! "I'm three years old!"

We had really great time at lunch and doing the last of our birthday celebrating. The rest of the day went completely downhill...the kids didn't nap so it was crankyville around here from about 5pm till bed time. The upside was they were in bed way before normal bedtime making it possible for Young and I to have a nice long, quiet evening together celebrating making it 3 years so far...oh, and Valentine's Day!

No comments: