Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's Day Pt. 1

I can't let the actual holiday of Valentine's Day go by without acknowledgment...even though it is over shadowed by the twins birthday.
I was surprised they actually opened their cards before the boxes of chocolate...I asked Timo what his card said and he said "to Timothy Ko"...at least he knows his name!
A little chocolate before breakfast wouldn't really hurt, would it? Luckily Timo doesn't like chocolate so he spit his back out. Cameron's chocolate was caramel, which got on her fingers and made a mess so she didn't want it either...who's kids are these?? Oh well, more chocolates for Mommy!
And let's not forget chocolates for my sweetheart...only the best husband in the world!
The chocolates and stickers were quickly tossed aside as soon as they remembered they had new scooters to ride!
As the morning went on, as we were trying to get dressed, we got a delivery from the mailman...birthday gifts from Granny and Grandpa...Prayer Pillows!! My mom made these pillows by hand for the children to sit on for our bible studies and night time prayers. I/we love them!(I'll post more on these later)

No comments: