Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cameron's Boo Boos

I'm not really sure how Cameron busted her upper lip...all I know is she was running toward the bouncy duck at the play ground, I turned to look at Timo coming down the slide and then Cameron came running back to me screaming and blood running down her mouth and chin. Eeeesh! My guess is she tried to climb on the duck, slipped and hit her lip...but that's just a guess.

Then....on Sunday, during "nap time" when they weren't napping at all, Cameron climbed into her brother's bed and started bouncing around. When Young went in to separate and give warnings, she tried to bounce off Timo's bed really fast, as to not get in trouble, and ended up banging her eye on the edge of the bedpost! OUCH! We put ice on it but a big goose egg still popped up..but thankfully, no black eye.
These are only a few in the multitude of boo boos Cameron has had over the past few weeks...I feel like she is going through toddlerhood all over again....I hope it passes soon or we'll need to dip into saving to keep a supply of baidaids in the house!

No comments: