Friday, August 10, 2012

Water Fun

Timo had been asking for a water gun for a few weeks and I kept putting him off. I finally broke down when we go to Ohio. Just the thought of my son pointing and pretending to shot someone disturbs me. But he is a boy and I know it's only natural, so when we saw Target had their summer toys on clearance, we gave in and got them one. We also saw a slip and slid for $4! That combined with the little pool from last year, we had our own water park in the back yard! But the water guns took center stage for the next five days...Young and the kids had so much fun!
A little break from battling the forces of Daddy for a slip and slid break.  It's funny, but we had to give the kids a little tutorial on how to run and slide.  It took a few turns but they got the hang of it.
Back to fighting the bad guys!  Cameron let Sena have her gun so she could join in the fight.
Snack time...but Timo just couldn't put his gun down.  Guess you never know when Daddy will attack!

We are so blessed to be able to travel East for our summers.  These are the things I love about summer.  You would never see us doing this in SF during the summer.

No comments: